Twitter Reviews

10/31/10

Labels: , , , ,

#5. - Return of the Living Dead - This is the movie that began my zombie obsession. Another movie that my mom let me watch way too young. I think what freaked me out most was that there was absolutely no way to kill them. You could chop them up into the tiniest little pieces and they'd still come after you. I had a recurring nightmare about a zombie with no legs crawling into my room and grabbing me from the floor after seeing this movie. The simple line: "Brainnnsss!!" always gave me chills. The movie holds up extremely well today, still my all time favorite zombie film. It's also the original running-zombie film. Now I can appreciate it for how funny it is, it's got an extremely dark sense of humor. A must see for any horror fan!


0 Responses to 13 Movies that Scared the Crap out of Me - #5. Return of the Living Dead: