Twitter Reviews

8/10/09

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

I'm getting pretty sick of the all the recent vampire love... I always thought they were a bunch of pussies compared to werewolves. So I'm really looking forward to the latest film of the genre The Wolf Man, starring Benicio Del Toro. With no trailer out, I thought I'd have a crack at creating my first trailer mash-up. I cut clips from a ton of werewolf flicks, like The Howling, American Werewolf in London and Ginger Snaps, some scenes from Benicio's films Che, Things We Lost in the Fire and The Hunted, a couple of clips from the other stars of the films past films, a lot of creative license and here you go:

1 Response to The Wolf Man Mash-up Trailer:

  1. When that first promo shot of Del Toro as The Wolfman came out I couldn't believe how awesome it looked. Then the trailers came out and did not disappoint. I really hope the movie's as great as it's being pushed as.