Twitter Reviews

4/15/09

Labels: , , , ,

I hadn't heard anything about Alien Trespass, until I ran across a small review in Entertainment Weekly. Looks like something right up my alley, a smartly done spoof of sci-fi films from the 50's. It's not exactly the most original idea, with Monsters vs. Aliens out at the moment. And I've seen a few films like this before, Strange Invaders comes to mind, among a few others whose titles escape me at the moment. But the trailer makes it look like fun. Thought I'd do my small part in getting the word out.

1 Response to Alien Trespass Trailer:

  1. Would it be illegal to shoot illegal Aliens who trespass on you properly (if "No Trespassing" signs are posted)? I know that in Texas it’s legal to shoot trespassers but would I get sued for shooting trespassing illegals? What if I release the hounds on them?replica watches