Twitter Reviews

10/15/07

Labels: , ,


After watching Palindromes I needed something light. It had been quite a few years since I'd seen The Jerk, and some classic Steve Martin sounded good. The film is absolutely perfect in its stupidity. Martin is genius as Navin Johnson, who grew up a poor black child, and moves out to see the world for himself, getting into all kinds of wacky adventures. I was laughing hysterically throughout the entire film, its one of those films that gets better every time you see it. If you've seen it, you know what I speak of. If not, what are you still doing here? Go out and rent it this second!


I would have liked to have put up the thermos song here, unfortunately nobody has posted it yet. This, actually somewhat sweet, ukulele song will have to do.

0 Responses to The Jerk: