Twitter Reviews

9/29/07

Labels: , , , ,


I haven't had any movie channels for many years, so it's nice to be able to flip through HBO, Showtime and the like and check out what's on. I ran across Zoom, having not seen it before and playing some games with my son on the floor, it seemed harmless enough. It's extremely similar to the decent Kurt Russell film Sky High, in that it's about a group of kids with special powers being taught by an older superhero on how to save the world. It was predictable, full of lame kid fart jokes, I'm almost ashamed to say that I made it all the way through. I expect this kind of output from Tim Allen, the king of crappy kids movies. But it was sad to see Chevy Chase, who was a comedic genuis in the 80's, ham it up with his crappy face lift.

0 Responses to Zoom: